Every soul is it’s on its own individual journey towards awareness of itself as one energy, unconditional love and to achieve self acceptance . During this journey the soul chooses to have different experiences and opportunities to learn, experience and grow in love. Some souls have chosen to experience many lifetimes on the earth school, while others have experienced very few, but may have experienced lifetimes in other dimensions and realities. The earth school offers many opportunities for growth, however while here, we forget we are on our larger souls journey and so it may take many lifetimes to achieve what we have come here to learn.
As souls we also form groups and make agreements with other souls to help us along the way and share our experiences with and grow. Quite often the people we connect with most deeply in our lives are part of one these soul groups.
There are five different types of soul groups, all consisting of seven of the smaller soul groups:
· Families – these are usually made up of around seven souls
· Groups - these are usually made up of around seven soul families (around 49 souls)
· Clans - these are usually made up of around seven soul groups (around 343 souls)
· Nations - these are usually made up of around seven soul clans (around 2400 souls)
· Grand Nations - these are usually made up of around seven soul nations (around 16,800 souls)
We are all one energy, however we are all experiencing growth, self-awareness and self-acceptance through our individual souls. Any and all divisions between self and groups have purely been created by us for the sake of communication, understanding and growth.